Welcome to The Yacker. I am Flo, a Seinfeld-quoting, book-loving, self-proclaimed funny girl. I grew up in India and live somewhere in middle America now.
- Expect this blog to be an assorted mix of stuff ranging from randomness to awesomeness. And if that makes sense, I like you already!
- A go-to place to keep yourself updated on things that are not important but will make for some good dinner table conversations a.k.a pop-culture knowledge
- Reviews on movies and books, but not the boring kind of reviews, I promise.
- Random thoughts from my opinionated self.
Random Facts about me:
- I believe I invented the word "Fishetarian"
- My pop culture knowledge surprises even me sometimes
- I have a serious sweet tooth
- Once, I actually clicked on "Click to remove virus" virus button and installed a virus on my laptop. Naive much?
- I have too many pet peeves. Some of them include people calling their laptops "lappy", PDA on Facebook etc.
- I have a love-hate relationship with bangs
- I watch a lot of movies and try to balance it by reading books. Sadly, movies are winning this race right now!
- If I like a TV show, I binge-watch it like a pro.
- I loved Bollywood movies even before it was a cool thing to do
You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
Thank you so much for reading!