- Go-to restaurant - It's for the days when you are too lazy to explore and read reviews and pick a restaurant. There should always be that one favourite restaurant that's sure to have good food.
- Go-to Recipe(s) - This comes in handy for those short-notice dinner parties.Recipe(s) that you know will never go wrong.
- Go-to makeup brand(s) - By the time you are 30, we all know what works for us. So, have a go-to moisturizer, lipgloss, body lotion that you can just walk into a store and pick up.
- Go-to stores for clothes - When in doubt, you should ideally have a couple of stores that you know you can walk in and walk out with that perfect dress in less than 30 minutes.
- Go-to pick-me-ups - Feeling low? Have a list of your favourite books, TV shows or movies that you can count on to brighten up your day.
- Go-to Drink - When there's no menu around and the waitress asks you what you want to drink, you should order one like a boss.
- Go-to Outfit - As women, we can never get rid of that " I don't have anything to wear" sickness, but it always helps to have one good outfit or a dress that makes you feel like a million bucks.
Do you have any other go-to things that I have left out? Do let me know!