yacker (plural yackers)
- (informal) One who talks at length.
- Assorted mix of stuff ranging from Netflix to Restaurant reviews and everything in between.
- Random thoughts from my sometimes-too-opinionated self
- Pop culture - essentially about things noone cares about but will make for some interesting dinner conversations.
- Reviews on movies and books, but not the boring kind, I promise
And if you happen to live in Columbus or visiting Columbus: High-five first. And now that, Columbus is the next big thing for Millennials, according to Nat Geo, let's make the best of it. You can also find about things I love about Columbus like
- Local Restaurant Reviews
- Things To Do
- Best things about Columbus
- If reading is not your thing, listen to The Yacker on itunes or on soundcloud. Hopefully, that long drive to work will seem shorter and more fun :)
Random Facts about me:
- I believe I invented the word "Fishetarian"
- My extent of pop culture knowledge surprises me sometimes
- I have a serious sweet tooth
- Once, I actually clicked on "Click to remove virus" virus button and installed a virus on my laptop. Naive much?
- I have too many pet peeves. Some of them include people calling their laptops "lappy", PDA on Facebook etc.
- I have a love-hate relationship with bangs
- I watch a lot of movies and try to balance it by reading books. Sadly, movies are winning this race right now!
- If I like a TV show, I binge-watch it like a pro.
- I loved Bollywood movies even before it was a cool thing to do
You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
Thank you so much for reading!